Can I close an account and transfer the balance of my account into a different Shawbrook product?

Easy Access Accounts

You can transfer your Easy Access account to any of our products. Please log in and open the new account online, then send us a secure message to request that we close the older account and transfer money to the new account.

Notice Accounts

You can transfer your notice account to any of our products once you’ve served the notice period on the account.

Fixed term bonds

Just before your account matures, we’ll get in touch about how to transfer to a new product. You can’t transfer your fixed term bond to another product until your current product matures.

Was this article helpful?
19 out of 43 found this helpful