What happens if I or one of my signatories moves abroad?

If one of your signatories moves abroad, you’ll need to let us know so we can remove them from the account. Please contact us and we’ll remove them as signatories from the account.

If one of the directors or partners of the business is moving abroad, we’ll need to send a Foreign Account Tax Compliance form to you and arrange to close the account. Log in and send us a secure message or contact us and we'll arrange to send this form to you.

Contacting us

You can contact the savings team by logging in and sending a secure message, or getting in touch by phone on 0345 266 6611

Our team are available Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, excluding public holidays.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful