Can my business open an account?
You can apply for a business account if:
- You apply online
- You are a sole trader, a limited company (limited by shares), or a partnership (excluding limited liability partnerships)
- You have no more than four shareholders
- You need no more than four signatories authorised to operate the account
- Your business is a UK-based business where all directors and beneficial owners of that business are aged 18 or over, resident in the UK and only tax resident in the UK
- You hold a UK business current account.
If you already have a business account with us and you’d like to set up another, please get in touch.
You can contact the savings team by logging in and sending a secure message, or getting in touch by phone on 0345 266 6611.
Our team are available Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm, excluding public holidays.